Welcome to my blog! If you haven’t arrived from Sew, Mama, Sew’s blog then I’ll explain, today is May Giveaway Day! This is organised by Sew, Mama, Sew. I am taking part by offering two prizes.
Any five handmade stitch markers from my shop. All stitch markers are made by me. Here are a couple of favourites:
Cute Cat Stitch Marker in purple
Pink Pig Stitch Marker
Please see the Shearer's Girl Yarns shop for the full range (there's a link further down the page). It would be helpful if you include your choices in your comment however if you are the winner I’ll confirm your choices with you before shipping – you will have a chance to change your mind! For more information on how to use stitch markers please see my post here.
A skein of handspun yarn. The yarn is 50% Wensleydale wool and 50% mohair from a farm in Kent, England.
This yarn is undyed, it has a lovely lustre, but isn't soft enough for wearing next to sensitive skin. Approx length 112m, weight 98g, approx 12 wraps per inch.
1. To enter all you need to do is post a comment below.
2. Please make sure I can contact you!
3. If you are only interested in one of the prizes please let me know which prize in your comment.
4. If you are interested in both prizes and have a preference please rank them first and second choice.
5. The winners will be selected randomly.
6. One prize per person.
7. For this Giveaway Day I will ship any where in the world free of charge.
Now do have a look at the full range of stitch markers in the Shearer's Girl Yarns shop!
When you have had a look around please go and see what other people are offering, you can find a full list of participants at Sew, Mama, Sew's blog.