Tuesday 3 January 2012

Universal Craft Blog Directory


I came across the Universal Craft Directory courtesy of Chrissie at Stitched Together. Thank you Chrissie!  I think this is a great idea.  

The Universal Craft Directory is basically a list of craft blogs.  If you have a craft blog you can add your blog to the directory - don't forget to grab a button!  If you would like to find some new craft blogs to read why not browse the list?  At the moment all blogs are listed in random order so later-listers wont necessarily appear at the bottom of the page, out of view.

To visit the Universal Craft Directory click on the button above.

3 comments:

  1. I was invited to join this group but haven't had the time to check it out.
    I'll have to re-visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do add your blog Kathy, I'm getting hits already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fab! I'm just popping by to wish you a magical 2012. Sending glitter and smiles, Em xx

    ReplyDelete