Wednesday 26 September 2012

New Addition to the Website

I'm pleased to announce there is a new addition to the website. My lovely web developer, Simon at Aflier.com, has made a vague idea I had into reality. 

I am always interested in the life of my products after they have been sold and often customers get in touch to share pictures of what they have made. I wanted a place on the website where these imaginative and stunning projects could be displayed. 

May I introduce the new Customer Creations webpage. Do have a look and see what people have been making. I have more projects to add, we wanted to make sure the technology was working properly before adding too many. Please do make use of the new social media buttons to share anything that catches your eye with your friends.

If you have used a product purchased from Shearer Girl Yarns do get in touch and we can add your project to the page. It doesn't have to be a finished item, for example if you have bought Power Scour from us and you would like to share pictures of your lovely clean fleece that is fine too. Or if you are using our stitch markers, even with yarn from some where else, you can send us your pictures. You can contact me at lydia@shearergirlyarns.co.uk or through the Contact Us page of the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment